i think freckles, stretch marks, tattoos, bruises, birthmarks and scars are probably the coolest thing, you started with almost a blank canvas and look at u now, all this evidence that you’ve lived and the sun has shone on you and you’ve grown and maybe tripped up a few times and liked an image so much u made it a permanent part of u, beautiful.
That’s one of the most uplifting things I’ve readThis needs to get passed around more
How you feel after Thanksgiving dinner…
are you fucking kidding me nbchannibal
Have you ever bullshitted an assignment so hard you basically laugh after every sentence you write
maybe i should do my homework
let’s consult david tennant
david tennant has spoken
this post is my whole life
OH MY GOD
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
MOLLY HOOPER HAS AN ENGAGEMENT RING ON
It’s about time someone snapped up that delightful little bundle of barely-hidden awesomeness.
- eating chocolate does not trigger migraine headaches,
- eating chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- eating chocolate does not give someone acne or other skin eruptions,
- eating chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain,
- eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer,
- eating chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers,
- the sugar in chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect,
- eating chocolate makes you feel better after a Dementor attack.
- eating chocolate can intoxicate you if you are a Vulcan
SON OF A BITCH I WAS GOING THROUGH MY OLD YEARBOOKS AND I JUST REMEMBERED THE NAME OF MY SECOND GRADE TEACHER